Monday, July 25, 2016

Violet Holmes turns 100

This last Saturday, my aunt Violet; ‘aunty Vi’ celebrated her 100th year with a large group of family and friends.  She looks like she is around my age, 76, and announced that she had no plans to leave us all yet.  I took a lot of photos with aunty Vi and different family groups and individuals.
Vi has entered dementia territory, but when a group of singers played and sang some of the songs she knew well, she was able to sing along with each song.  She received letters of congratulations from the state’s Premier, The Australian Prime Minister and QE2.

Click to enlarge


Tomorrow I am attending a funeral of friends’ daughter.  I am not good with the sudden death of people younger than me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Every week-end I used to pay a fast visit this site, because I’d like enjoyment, because this web site conations certainly fussy material.

www.locksmithfrisco.biz

Unknown said...

I feel happiness to read the content that you are posting.

Low Rate Antelope ca