Thursday, July 30, 2015

A crafty makeover

A few weeks ago I had an email from Veronica who had known my late wife Joan.  She was asking if I still had the overhead projector she gave Joan a number of years ago.  I searched the house but couldn’t find it.  I explained that it probably went in the garage sale of Joan’s huge collection of fabrics etc. Veronica told me of her ideas for a crafty makeover of a large cupboard which she planned to project an image onto the repainted cupboard and paint in the projected image.  I thought I could borrow an overhead from my old workplace Willetton Senior High School and without any problems I went to the school and was loaned one of the dozens of projectors residing in places where outdated technology is stored.

Today I went to collect the projector from Veronica and hubby Garry and was shown the finished job.  Fantastic!

Click photos to enlarge.
before
and after

PS: Carole has had her colonoscopy and the results are negative; no evidence of a bowel cancer.

No comments: