Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Housos


This morning I bought a two-disk DVD set of an Australian comedy TV series, ‘Housos’.
Housos are people who live in State Housing accommodation.  The series is very vulgar, liberally peppered with expletives, sexual references and a huge put down of people who live in public housing.  That being said, it is very funny.  It was created by Paul Fenech of  FAT PIZZA and SWIFT and SHIFT COURIERS, two similar non-PC series.

I thought it was a bit over the top, but when later I visited a local Shopping centre I  saw some local housos screaming obscenities at each other inside the mall. Both factions were young women wheeling prams threatening to ‘F...... kill that F...... kid of yours and then you...slut!’   As the two groups separated the war continued by mobile phone.  People were a bit concerned and shocked....I almost laughed out loud

No comments: