Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Not a good look!

I have been very busy at the Orelia unit. Today I returned to look at the paint job we thought we had finished on Saturday.....there were a few ‘holidays’ and I had to re-coat the ceilings again today. It is just about ready to either sell or rent out. I haven’t heard from our settlement agent about progress in transferring the titles over to me rather than the joint names of Joan and Kevin. Can’t sell until it is in my name.

There is so much junk around that it is not a good look for prospective buyers. Next to our car bay there is a car wreck and next to that a large piece of dumped furniture. The rubbish bins are not brought in from curbside and they remain there for the entire week...again not a good look.

Joan’s rose bush is looking good. She always loved roses and now, as she wished, is a good companion of a nice one.

Martin rang this afternoon. He has been successful in his job search in Melbourne. He has won two jobs and has another interview on Monday next for the job he originally went to Melbourne for. My bank balance should stabilize soon...I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kev, great news about Martin and Joan would be pleased with her Rose bush, Good luck with getting the title changed. These legal things take so long to change, Marg