Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Alternative medicines

Yesterday I planted a Mango tree in the front yard of our house. Along the lines of ‘At my age I don’t even buy green bananas’, I figured I would not be around to see it fruit. Mango trees look quite nice and I thought I would plant it as a legacy to whoever eventually buys this property.
Grow large very quickly little Mango.

A few days ago the local daily newspaper had a story about a woman who is suffering from cancer and has shunned chemotherapy and embarked on alternative cures. These include Ozone and Vitamin C therapy, Oxygen therapy.....via oral or intravenous hydrogen peroxide.

On her daughter’s blog are a number of alternative treatments which could seem plausible to the very desperate.

‘Some of the most renowned alternative cancer treatment centres in the world won’t accept patients unless they’ve:

A: Completed a course in Transcendental Meditation

B: Given up sugar and dairy for at least four months

C: Had their amalgam fillings and root canals removed

The answer, which might come as a surprise to many, is C’.

It would seem that ‘dead’ teeth, as in root canals, are causing cancer,sinusitis, MS, arthritis and eye disease; and probably in-grown toenails. The removal of the ‘dead' teeth results in an immediate cure.

There is a video with the rider that ‘this is the information that the Pharmaceutical Industry doesn’t want you to see’

My Joan went down the chemo and radiation path. The failure of the treatments was simply that she was at stage 4 and more time was all we expected of the treatment.

If you wish to read about Mum not having chemo blog, find it here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sorry but you need to shift the dear little mango tree away from the house and bricks as they will burn it to bits, plus the roots will rip up the water system or the fountations.
A little mango tree needs full sun to grow into a big mango tree and plenty of water. When they get real big you need to chop the top of it out about every 4 years and paint the cut so it doesn't sunburn. That is so the mangos can ripen because they don't like any shade. Hope your here to enjoy the fruit as its not a pear tree that you plant for the grandchildren to eat.

Kev said...

It aint going anywhere now. The house will have to move.

Kev

Bernie said...

I don't know anything about trees Kev, so good luck with it. It is a nice thought for future owners though.
Hope you are taking care of our Queen, I'm so nice I'll even let you keep our PM....lol I don't really like him, don't find him to be very honest.....:-)Hugds

Anonymous said...

Kev, Good luck with the mango tree. Marc bought me one 3 years ago and it is growing very slowly but I'm hoping for fruit next season. i think i'll have more fruit from my Cape gooseberries this summer, They grow quickly. I have read about amalgam fillings and know that Haddon had his removed, I do worry about mine, Marg

Kev said...

Marg,

I am not at all concerned about amalgam fillings.

I have had some for 50-60 years and I am not at all worried about them suddenly giving me cancer.

Anonymous said...

Kev, You are right. I had my fillings done at least 50 years ago.One less thing to worry about. Marg.