Saturday, May 21, 2011

Jesus and Mary in Kingaroy

Today is the start of the end of the world. Apparently it will end at 6pm U.S. time....not sure if that is East Coast or West Coast time. If it is East Coast time we in Western Australia have until 6am tomorrow to finish off all the grog in the fridge.

I don’t think it will happen, as recent reports tell of a couple who live in Queensland declaring themselves to be Jesus and Mary....it seems reasonable! They have purchased a large property and as many 40 disciples have purchased adjoining properties to be near Jesus and Mary. A few couples were interviewed on TV and they seemed to be of above average intelligence. I see a compound in the future and possibly a Jim Jones termination of the faithful. As he (Jesus) says, many people have claimed to be Jesus, but I am the one.
For the short list see here.

How come Jesus selected Kingaroy of peanut fame to settle down. What's wrong with W.A.?

Check out JC and M here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Spartacus!

Carole said...

I'm Optimus Prime :-)

Kev,
Did you watch the video on that link?

I never *really* understand why people get taken in by someone like this...

Kev said...

Carole,
The audience seemed to be lapping it up. I bet most of them were mighty pleased that they have Jesus as their own...and in the flesh.
Kev